Skip to main content

The strange and a way to keep it strange

Strange is really the word that explains this whole week.. Really make so much sense when that word is being introduced this week. The good, the bad, the full and the half empty is actually mixed into one big feeling, one which I cannot name.
I cannot name the feeling because I cannot identify it with anything, nothing that I have processed in my mind has ever conjure something this "strange". Or maybe it is just a stop and go kind of felling, something that is here today and gone the next day, I surely hope it is that kind.
Well that picture sure isn't helping..it was taken from one in a few, well less that a few, night that I could categorize as "special" (in some ways). I actually have a more "straight to the point" type of picture but i just don't think it is fun to be fully open when I can move things in a more subtle way.
I just put a picture that drag my mind far away from the point of which this blog post was supposed to be, now I am just typing gibberish! :D and at this point I really do not want to go back to writing about the strange ways of the week, thanks to that image now I can see clearly in my mind how that face smiled as snapshots by snapshots are made as the hour progressed, how that small hand pulls the hair across the forehead so it covered the face and make me cease my impromptu photo session, but being the stubborn that I am I keep taking pictures, and those small hands move again to cover the face from my camera.. As it appeared that the snapshots are not welcomed, I see a little smile beneath two glimmering eyes. And that, my friend, made me a happy man, even only for one night.

Because the other nights are just as empty as that plate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Care, Dont Breathe

This old song has always been my favorite, I don't know why, but I guess it's because I never knew I could wrote some thing like this. The progression from the reggae-like groove to the hard distortion-ed chorus never fail to bring up that ol' shiver down my spine. Enjoy! http://soundcloud.com/redhandedsagittarian/dont-care-dont-breathe

The Unfinished Song

I want to see you I want to see your smile I want to read all that Your eyes can say Figure out things before All is said and done And maybe I'll add some color To the way things went I do believe that it's the thing That you never said, that you never But I guess it's all in how you make me feel It's real, I can't believe it's you I want to ask about the weather And what's going on your life I want to sing just for you I do believe that all the things That you never said comes around You know what to do to make me feel like this So real, I can't believe it's you So glad to know that this wrong is so right It's the kind of thing that makes the world go around Kind of thing that makes me feel so alive Glad to know it's all alright Boy, you make me spin around and round Waiting for the day you make it mine (waiting for the day I make you mine) I want to be next to you I want to be here.